Pre-insolvency arrangements: restructuring schemes set to go Dutch
Brexit-hampered UK courts could lose out as schemes of arrangement are updated in the Netherlands and Singapore
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Partners Group private debt assets hit €15.36 billion 23 hours ago
- Sears CDS auction to proceed this week as dealers reject delay request 1 day ago
- Mayer Brown adds CLO partner in London 1 day ago
- Allianz GI expands private debt team with senior hire 1 day ago
- Delay sought on Sears credit event auction to free up deliverables 1 day ago
- Disputes break out over cure contribution terms 27 days ago
- ESAs extend reporting olive branch to European CLOs 27 days ago
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 27 days ago
- CLOs can survive defaults, but it could be death by triple Cs 27 days ago
- US regulation drives insurance money towards credit ETFs 27 days ago