Pre-insolvency arrangements: restructuring schemes set to go Dutch
Brexit-hampered UK courts could lose out as schemes of arrangement are updated in the Netherlands and Singapore
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Investcorp targets 95bp spread as it markets Harvest CLO XX 3 hours ago
- Alcentra's 2018 European CLO volumes to pass €1bn mark following new issue 4 hours ago
- DWS and Tikehau unveil strategic alliance 5 hours ago
- Five Arrows adds another string to its bow as it markets second new issue CLO of 2018 5 hours ago
- Astaldi credit event auction will have two deliverables, says DC 22 hours ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 13 days ago
- Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up 13 days ago
- CLO managers give ESMA requirements a test run 13 days ago
- Axiom puts tranches at core of push into synthetic credit 13 days ago
- Jefferies creates team and aims to build CSO business 13 days ago