Pre-insolvency arrangements: restructuring schemes set to go Dutch
Brexit-hampered UK courts could lose out as schemes of arrangement are updated in the Netherlands and Singapore
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BNP Paribas partners with Partners to plan a new issue European CLO 9 hours ago
- Market volatility will fuel demand for alternative credit, research suggests 10 hours ago
- JP Morgan and BlackRock launch ESG fixed income indices 11 hours ago
- US manager hires Alcentra loan PM to spearhead new European CLO unit 1 day ago
- Commerzbank unit prices first 'market standard' CLO via BNP Paribas 1 day ago
- Tastes change in secondary trading 15 days ago
- Structured credit specialists seek future-proofing in direct lending 15 days ago
- CSAM in contention for US and European CLO honours 15 days ago
- MOA unwinds could spell trouble for some ‘majority’ equity CLO holders 15 days ago
- They said it: BSL loans and mid-market loans are basically the same thing 15 days ago