Direct lending leverage takes off
HPS, NXT and Crescent target mid market with leverage in Q4. By Grace Jennings-Edquist
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Tikehau prices new European CLO with 11 debt tranches 4 hours ago
- PGIM prices US CLO triple As at 105bp for tightest print this month 5 hours ago
- European loan portfolio manager parts ways with CQS 5 hours ago
- Barings adds BDC specialist Jonathan Bock to its team 6 hours ago
- Tor more than doubles AUM for Asia credit fund, filings suggest 6 hours ago
- Mid market CLOs - the expanding middle 11 days ago
- New rules encourage growth in blossoming risk sharing market 11 days ago
- BDCs turn to CLO financing as effective alternative to bilateral leverage agreements 11 days ago
- Investors debate merits of bond buckets as regulators revisit Volcker rule 11 days ago
- European QE closure heralds volatility, credit dispersion – and mezz tranche opportunities 12 days ago