Investors nod through wind up of 1.0 euro CLOs
CLOs may have weathered the storm of the financial crisis far better than other structured products, but the tally of CLO defaults is quietly growing
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO round-up: what goes around comes around 17 hours ago
- $509 million of new issue CLO paper set to come from Oaktree 18 hours ago
- Silverpeak looks to put together listed CLO equity fund 21 hours ago
- Isda transfers credit determinations secretary role to subsidiary 21 hours ago
- GSO markets its 20th CLO transaction of the year 22 hours ago
- Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up 11 days ago
- CLO managers give ESMA requirements a test run 11 days ago
- Axiom puts tranches at core of push into synthetic credit 11 days ago
- Jefferies creates team and aims to build CSO business 11 days ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 11 days ago