Investors nod through wind up of 1.0 euro CLOs
CLOs may have weathered the storm of the financial crisis far better than other structured products, but the tally of CLO defaults is quietly growing
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Goldentree upsizes forthcoming CLO with deal set to be manager's largest ever 2 days ago
- Octagon and Nomura look to open 2019 CLO reset market 2 days ago
- Dealers gear up to settle Sears CDS and rule on Ziggo successor 3 days ago
- Neuberger Berman and Wells Fargo market new issue CLO with mezz price talk 3 days ago
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 4 days ago
- Disputes break out over cure contribution terms 1 month ago
- ESAs extend reporting olive branch to European CLOs 1 month ago
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 1 month ago
- CLOs can survive defaults, but it could be death by triple Cs 1 month ago
- US regulation drives insurance money towards credit ETFs 1 month ago