South Korean brokerage finds CLO warehouses good for Seoul
Appetite for CLO warehouse risk has re-awoken in South Korea, with sources indicating that a Seoul-based brokerage is looking to provide first-loss capital in CLO warehouses globally.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO round-up: what goes around comes around 16 hours ago
- $509 million of new issue CLO paper set to come from Oaktree 18 hours ago
- Carlyle lands acquisition of $5.6 billion Apollo Aviation 18 hours ago
- New Jersey pension fund allocates $100 million to tech-focused BDC 20 hours ago
- Isda transfers credit determinations secretary role to subsidiary 21 hours ago
- Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up 11 days ago
- CLO managers give ESMA requirements a test run 11 days ago
- Axiom puts tranches at core of push into synthetic credit 11 days ago
- Jefferies creates team and aims to build CSO business 11 days ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 11 days ago