Trailblazing ethical investment fund from Rathbones passes £1 billion
Well before ESG (environmental, social and governance) investing became a buzzword, a Rathbones-managed fund was investing in ethical companies. Now that vehicle – Rathbone Ethical Bond fund – has passed £1.03 billion
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 2 days ago
- Toronto manager raises $260 million for debut direct lending fund 2 days ago
- Morgan Stanley's fixed income sales dramatically dip in Q4 earnings report 2 days ago
- CEO of Blackstone's hedge fund solution platform steps aside 2 days ago
- Cairn builds out business development team with Investcorp and Camares hires 2 days ago
- Trailblazing ethical investment fund from Rathbones passes £1 billion 17 days ago
- Credit markets ignore geopolitical exposures, suggests Guggenheim 17 days ago
- Debt managers spot opportunity as Australia’s banks face inquiry 17 days ago
- South Korean brokerage finds CLO warehouses good for Seoul 17 days ago
- Los Angeles manager hires JP Morgan for debut CLO 17 days ago