Cairn works reg cap and eyes another fund launch
Cairn Capital’s regulatory capital relief business is up and running, with the firm closing its first deals late last year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Aviva appoints head of real assets division in London 4 hours ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 3 days ago
- Mediobanca hires experienced credit trader to build out loan franchise 3 days ago
- GSO registers new direct lending fund after going solo 3 days ago
- Former European Capital team raises $725 million for new direct lending fund 3 days ago
- Alarm sounds on margin rules as small funds look to make early inroads 19 days ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 19 days ago
- Consultant calls on investors to quiz managers over ESG processes 19 days ago
- CLO Ucits funds take off despite investment limits 19 days ago
- Hermes’ novel fee structure sheds light on DL performance 19 days ago