Cairn works reg cap and eyes another fund launch
Cairn Capital’s regulatory capital relief business is up and running, with the firm closing its first deals late last year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- AP4 keeps eye on direct unlisted investments, amid 2018 losses 19 hours ago
- Windstream credit event question posed to Determinations Committee 20 hours ago
- Dentons boosts derivatives practice in London with two partner 20 hours ago
- Tail wags dog as European CLOs' 108bp benchmark drags loans 1 day ago
- Latham & Watkins adds structured finance partner in London 1 day ago
- Silence is not golden: loan investors fret over terms in Apollo-sponsored deals 13 days ago
- SEC proposal could strengthen BDCs’ power to purchase funds 13 days ago
- CDS lives to bring more fights as it steers past Ziggo and Sears 13 days ago
- CLO market holds breath as Japan risk retention looms 13 days ago
- Creditflux and Debtwire launch European direct lending report 13 days ago