Impact investor selects CDO structure for solar debt fund
Social Investment Managers & Advisors (Sima) has taken the unusual route of choosing a CDO structure for its latest debt fund.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CIFC returns to market with largest new issue CLO in over three months 2 hours ago
- TPG launches its second new issue CLO of the year 8 hours ago
- Och-Ziff revives 2012 CLO for a second time following reset 8 hours ago
- Ares opts for low leverage as it prices $444.15 million CLO reissue 8 hours ago
- US pension fund's credit performance stumbles with 2.3% 12-month return 9 hours ago
- Alarm sounds on margin rules as small funds look to make early inroads 19 days ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 19 days ago
- Consultant calls on investors to quiz managers over ESG processes 19 days ago
- CLO Ucits funds take off despite investment limits 19 days ago
- Hermes’ novel fee structure sheds light on DL performance 19 days ago