Past returns: pension scheme gets stung after regulators rewrite CLO rules
Five years ago, we reported that US pension funds were boosting their allocation to euro-denominated credit. One institution in particular led the way by supporting the first European CLO to be issued since the global financial crisis
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CIFC returns to market with largest new issue CLO in over three months 2 hours ago
- Aviva appoints head of real assets division in London 4 hours ago
- TPG launches its second new issue CLO of the year 8 hours ago
- Och-Ziff revives 2012 CLO for a second time following reset 8 hours ago
- Ares opts for low leverage as it prices $444.15 million CLO reissue 8 hours ago
- Alarm sounds on margin rules as small funds look to make early inroads 19 days ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 19 days ago
- Consultant calls on investors to quiz managers over ESG processes 19 days ago
- CLO Ucits funds take off despite investment limits 19 days ago
- Hermes’ novel fee structure sheds light on DL performance 19 days ago