Past returns: pension scheme gets stung after regulators rewrite CLO rules
Five years ago, we reported that US pension funds were boosting their allocation to euro-denominated credit. One institution in particular led the way by supporting the first European CLO to be issued since the global financial crisis
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 1 hour ago
- THL Credit takes over as sole advisor to US loan fund 2 hours ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 3 hours ago
- Direct lending growth challenges loan administrators, finds private credit survey 3 hours ago
- Ostrum and Natixis unite to launch real asset private debt platform 3 hours ago
- UK funds brace themselves against value-for-money ruling 22 days ago
- Credit boutiques shine bright in Morningstar’s list 22 days ago
- US firms to continue CLO charge in Europe despite risk retention still applying 23 days ago
- Direct lenders divided over projected impact of scrapping leveraged lending guidelines 23 days ago
- Blockchain experts eye CLOs in bid to overhaul archaic practices 23 days ago