Vintage deals revived as CLO equity investors buy, refi, reset and repeat
US CLOs are being reworked time and again as investors look to reset deals that have previously been refinanced
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- New York manager prepares interval credit fund launch 17 hours ago
- Institutional investors are too constrained in their private debt approach, research suggests 20 hours ago
- Axa IM prepares short-dated CLO reissue via Goldman 23 hours ago
- PGIM scores August's tightest five-year CLO print at 110bp 1 day ago
- Maine pension bolsters private credit allocation with $100 million mandate 1 day ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 12 days ago
- Consultant calls on investors to quiz managers over ESG processes 12 days ago
- CLO Ucits funds take off despite investment limits 12 days ago
- Hermes’ novel fee structure sheds light on DL performance 12 days ago
- Past returns: LMCG and Trump 12 days ago