Vintage deals revived as CLO equity investors buy, refi, reset and repeat
US CLOs are being reworked time and again as investors look to reset deals that have previously been refinanced
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 7 hours ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 13 hours ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 13 hours ago
- Ellington teams up with Princeton to launch opportunistic credit interval fund 13 hours ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 14 hours ago
- Time to reprice? Then compare the market 15 days ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 15 days ago
- Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up 15 days ago
- CLO managers give ESMA requirements a test run 15 days ago
- Axiom puts tranches at core of push into synthetic credit 15 days ago