Ares leads the way as US tax reform prompts corporate structure rethink
Ares Management has announced its conversion from a partnership tax structure to a corporation or C-Corp – and it’s likely other managers will follow suit now that US taxation law changes – the most comprehensive tax reform in more than three decades – have taken effect
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MidOcean prices triple A debt across six tranches in unusual CLO reset 2 days ago
- CLO b-wic lineup shows it’s never too late to trade 1.0 equity 2 days ago
- Brigade resets 2015 CLO with triple As at 110bp 2 days ago
- Goldman poaches Credit Suisse credit structuring specialist 2 days ago
- CEO of TCW's European business joins Investcorp 3 days ago
- Spire moves into CLO investing with new credit fund 17 days ago
- Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity 17 days ago
- Real estate debt takes off as funds raise billions 17 days ago
- CLO spreads disperse as Japanese investors reallocate to triple As at fiscal year end 17 days ago
- Credit interval funds thrive as investors value liquidity profile 17 days ago