CLO managers look to offload vertical strips
The pending withdrawal of US risk retention will result in CLO managers looking to sell vertical strips - if they can negotiate an early redemption of their financing agreements
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Los Angeles pension backs Lone Star fund 3 hours ago
- Milbank's Solis and DLA Piper's Reilly: CLO 'contributions' can benefit everyone, but debt investors may seek limitations 3 hours ago
- Pretium prices two-year reinvestment CLO with triple As at 118.66bp 3 hours ago
- List of debut managers in Europe grows as Invesco crosses the ocean 4 hours ago
- California pension fund seeks opportunistic credit manager 4 hours ago
- ESMA regulations could halt European issuance, says LMA 6 days ago
- Machines connect as credit managers’ new best friends 7 days ago
- High yield bond experts spurn mock HY bond due to ‘red flags’ 7 days ago
- Managers call for reality check among BDC loan valuations 7 days ago
- Distressed specialists spy opportunities in US mid market 7 days ago