Cheyne generates double-digit returns for hedge funds
Cheyne Capital has delivered with two credit hedge funds that have reached their maturity
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO manager turns to refi market to shave off 43bp 16 hours ago
- Eagle Point eyes CLO BB tranches with new vehicle 16 hours ago
- BlueBay aims to capitalise on volatility with diversified alternative credit fund 17 hours ago
- Thrivent looks to the heavens for new interval loan fund 18 hours ago
- Pacific Advisors receives $220 million inflows for credit fund 19 hours ago
- Mid market CLOs - the expanding middle 10 days ago
- BDCs turn to CLO financing as effective alternative to bilateral leverage agreements 11 days ago
- Investors debate merits of bond buckets as regulators revisit Volcker rule 11 days ago
- European QE closure heralds volatility, credit dispersion – and mezz tranche opportunities 11 days ago
- Standard Chartered plans refocused SRT return 11 days ago