Consumer lending: questions pile up for debt collectors
Cabot’s failed IPO has hit bonds across the debt collection sector – and made investors much more cautious. By Euan Hagger
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European CLO round-up: senior CLO spreads shift wider - but not for long 2 days ago
- Citi hires UBS's Merran as European ETF credit trading head 2 days ago
- Voya resets 2013 CLO 11 months after its reinvestment date 2 days ago
- KKR prices new US CLO with risk retention flexibility 2 days ago
- Willis Towers Watson raises $620 million for two credit funds 2 days ago
- Tapping Europe doesn't always pay 6 days ago
- Fight for US loans commences following risk retention U-turn 6 days ago
- Direct lenders sometimes act as family counsellors 6 days ago
- Strengthen CDS definitions to stop engineered defaults, say lawyers 6 days ago
- Ireland follows Luxembourg and relaxes loan fund rules 6 days ago