Join the debate: flippin' heck, you're distorting the CLO market
After our report on a CLO investor flipping 2018 bonds before the deals had even closed, one reader pointed out that this "masks true demand"
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 less than 1 hour ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print less than 1 hour ago
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 1 hour ago
- BlackRock names head of US CLO business, reports Reuters 2 hours ago
- RBC prices $509 million risk retention-compliant CLO for MJX 1 day ago
- CLO investors doff caps to Citi for creating fixed-rate substitute 14 days ago
- Managers cash in as investors come calling 15 days ago
- Crossover users face waking up to much tighter index amid credit selection rule change 15 days ago
- Loss absorbing rules spell wider trading for financials index 15 days ago
- Dealers show appetite to retain tranches amid CSO growth 15 days ago