Points up front: the best way to source direct lending loans is to sit and wait
Spend a few minutes in the company of a direct lending manager and you’re sure to hear about the lengths to which funds go in order to source deals (one firm said that it operates a call centre in order to contact borrowers). Not so Pascal Meysson, managing director at Alcentra.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO round-up: what’s the benchmark these days? 2 hours ago
- GoldenTree prices three-year reset of US CLO 6 hours ago
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 6 hours ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 7 hours ago
- 39% of private debt investors are underweight, but they're looking for opportunities 8 hours ago
- CLO investors doff caps to Citi for creating fixed-rate substitute 15 days ago
- Managers cash in as investors come calling 15 days ago
- Crossover users face waking up to much tighter index amid credit selection rule change 15 days ago
- Loss absorbing rules spell wider trading for financials index 15 days ago
- Dealers show appetite to retain tranches amid CSO growth 15 days ago