Strengthen CDS definitions to stop engineered defaults, say lawyers
The likelihood of stamping out manipulation in the credit default swaps market – namely the practice of staging credit events – is remote, say market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GoldenTree prices three-year reset of US CLO less than 1 hour ago
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 less than 1 hour ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 1 hour ago
- 39% of private debt investors are underweight, but they're looking for opportunities 2 hours ago
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 2 hours ago
- CLO investors doff caps to Citi for creating fixed-rate substitute 15 days ago
- Managers cash in as investors come calling 15 days ago
- Crossover users face waking up to much tighter index amid credit selection rule change 15 days ago
- Loss absorbing rules spell wider trading for financials index 15 days ago
- Dealers show appetite to retain tranches amid CSO growth 15 days ago