They said it: CLO managers are a generous sort
With US risk retention set to be repealed, one CLO equity investor is convinced that managers will readily return 'risk retention capital' to investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO round-up: triple A notes come in all different shapes and sizes 2 days ago
- European CLO round-up: senior CLO spreads shift wider - but not for long 2 days ago
- Manager prices $90 million securitisation backed by "fix-and-flip" loans 2 days ago
- Torchlight shines brightly, raising $660 million for real estate debt fund 2 days ago
- Voya resets 2013 CLO 11 months after its reinvestment date 2 days ago
- Tapping Europe doesn't always pay 6 days ago
- Fight for US loans commences following risk retention U-turn 6 days ago
- Direct lenders sometimes act as family counsellors 6 days ago
- Strengthen CDS definitions to stop engineered defaults, say lawyers 6 days ago
- Ireland follows Luxembourg and relaxes loan fund rules 6 days ago