Know the best way to crack direct lending? Be a true ‘direct’ lender
Varagon's chief executive claims that there is a big difference between being a follower and a leader in direct lending
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: manager sets sail for primary market after three-year absence 15 hours ago
- Triple B fightback has begun, says BNP Paribas 19 hours ago
- Muzinich moves into structured credit with hire in Zurich 20 hours ago
- Ares aims for four new issue CLOs in 2019 as it markets $590 million deal 21 hours ago
- Fiera buys private credit and real estate specialist in $74 million deal 21 hours ago
- Investors eye trade finance as alternative to direct lending 17 days ago
- Portfolio financiers thrive as private equity funds fret 17 days ago
- Regulation stifles SRTs, but banks and investors revel in quarter-four outperformance 17 days ago
- Managers back AMR following CLO auction improvements 17 days ago
- Demonised triple Bs could outshine angelic neighbours 17 days ago