PDM sees no limitations as it brings ESG investing to CLO management
“We look at the level of ESG risk for every credit we buy, as if it was any other kind of risk consideration” - Permira's Ariadna Stefanescu describes PDM's approach to CLO management
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BNP Paribas partners with Partners to plan a new issue European CLO 1 day ago
- Rockford Tower climbes even higher with new $504.6 million CLO 1 day ago
- Benefit Street hits a turn in the road, pricing its first CLO re-issue transaction 1 day ago
- Market volatility will fuel demand for alternative credit, research suggests 1 day ago
- JP Morgan and BlackRock launch ESG fixed income indices 1 day ago
- Tastes change in secondary trading 16 days ago
- Structured credit specialists seek future-proofing in direct lending 16 days ago
- CSAM in contention for US and European CLO honours 16 days ago
- MOA unwinds could spell trouble for some ‘majority’ equity CLO holders 16 days ago
- They said it: BSL loans and mid-market loans are basically the same thing 16 days ago