PDM sees no limitations as it brings ESG investing to CLO management
“We look at the level of ESG risk for every credit we buy, as if it was any other kind of risk consideration” - Permira's Ariadna Stefanescu describes PDM's approach to CLO management
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 13 hours ago
- Portfolio managers continue to be pessimistic on credit outlook, survey finds 14 hours ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 14 hours ago
- BlueBay adds strategist to its emerging market team in London 16 hours ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 1 day ago
- Mid market CLOs - the expanding middle 13 days ago
- Evolving strategy takes Norinchukin close to top spot in CLO investment 14 days ago
- New rules encourage growth in blossoming risk sharing market 14 days ago
- BDCs turn to CLO financing as effective alternative to bilateral leverage agreements 14 days ago
- Investors debate merits of bond buckets as regulators revisit Volcker rule 14 days ago