PDM sees no limitations as it brings ESG investing to CLO management
“We look at the level of ESG risk for every credit we buy, as if it was any other kind of risk consideration” - Permira's Ariadna Stefanescu describes PDM's approach to CLO management
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European CLO volumes reach €10 billion in 2019 as PGIM prices 22 hours ago
- EIB awards €100 million to support German and Dutch SME lending 23 hours ago
- Creditflux to bring CLO conference to California 1 day ago
- Trinitas CLO refi prices triple As at 139bp and 6bp wide of several longer-dated deals 1 day ago
- Korean institution hunts for direct lending managers 2 days ago
- Bespoke gains pull CLO buyers as market tipped to hit $100bn 13 days ago
- Direct lenders split over best way to manage loan restructuring 13 days ago
- CLO monoline businesses return with new purpose 13 days ago
- CVC, Octagon and Spire vie for multiple Creditflux awards 13 days ago
- Large, liquid loans aren’t always perfect 13 days ago