Structured credit investors look beyond US RMBS
Re-remic, re-performing loans, non-performing loans and single family rental securitisations have come into favour as non-agency RMBS issuance dries up
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 13 hours ago
- Portfolio managers continue to be pessimistic on credit outlook, survey finds 14 hours ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 14 hours ago
- Stone Point acquires majority interest in real estate credit manager Sabal 15 hours ago
- BlueBay adds strategist to its emerging market team in London 16 hours ago
- Mid market CLOs - the expanding middle 13 days ago
- Evolving strategy takes Norinchukin close to top spot in CLO investment 14 days ago
- New rules encourage growth in blossoming risk sharing market 14 days ago
- BDCs turn to CLO financing as effective alternative to bilateral leverage agreements 14 days ago
- Investors debate merits of bond buckets as regulators revisit Volcker rule 14 days ago