Tastes change in secondary trading
Our analysis of the secondary market shows that, since 2013, appetite for CLOs run by tier one managers persists through market dips and rallies.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 22 hours ago
- GSO managing director set to join Platinum to build new credit unit 23 hours ago
- Benefit Street reworks 2016 CLO to reduce funding costs by 61bp 23 hours ago
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 23 hours ago
- German asset manager launches CLO-focused Ucits fund 1 day ago
- Mid market CLOs - the expanding middle 12 days ago
- New rules encourage growth in blossoming risk sharing market 13 days ago
- BDCs turn to CLO financing as effective alternative to bilateral leverage agreements 13 days ago
- Investors debate merits of bond buckets as regulators revisit Volcker rule 13 days ago
- European QE closure heralds volatility, credit dispersion – and mezz tranche opportunities 13 days ago