US risk retention did wonders for CLOs
As managers circled the globe seeking to raise risk retention funds they sold CLOs to a whole new audience, says our newest columnist Eagle Point founder Thomas Majewski
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Octagon prices triple As at 130bp in new US CLO 2 hours ago
- Z Capital issues its latest CLO with high allowance for triple C loans 5 hours ago
- Rockford Tower and JP Morgan team to price new CLO 5 hours ago
- Twin Brook closes latest direct lending fund at $2.75 billion 1 day ago
- JP Morgan AM names CEO with Willcox set to leave 1 day ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 20 days ago
- CLO issuance faces threat amid loan definition dispute 20 days ago
- Market bemoans Europe’s lack of CLO manager tiering 20 days ago
- Cayman Island hopping: EU laws provoke switch in CLO listings 21 days ago
- Being fully invested can have a greater impact on IRRs than avoiding 2% defaults annually 21 days ago