CLO manager ‘unable’ to find assets and returns cash
CLO management fees are linked to the size of each deal, so naturally managers will fight tooth and nail to keep their deal structures intact. But PGIM defied this logic last month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CVC prices €411.7 million CLO reset as reinvestment periods lengthen 8 hours ago
- Debtwire: Highland slams chapter 11 trustee over Acis CLOs as Brigade and Oaktree wait in the wings 11 hours ago
- Alcentra plans its second European CLO transaction of the year 15 hours ago
- Pimco raises nearly $700 million for new real estate debt fund 15 hours ago
- Boston manager looks towards middle market for latest credit fund 16 hours ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 15 days ago
- Consultant calls on investors to quiz managers over ESG processes 15 days ago
- CLO Ucits funds take off despite investment limits 15 days ago
- Hermes’ novel fee structure sheds light on DL performance 15 days ago
- Past returns: LMCG and Trump 15 days ago