CLOs aren’t as similar as you might think
Almost 70% of some managers’ portfolios overlap with those of their competitors. But the average overlap is around 35% so there’s plenty of room for managers to express their preferred strategies
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- LCM brings CLO market tighter with $409.9 million new issue 2 hours ago
- Serone expands structured credit team as former GoldenTree official joins 6 hours ago
- Alameda County approves $33 million investment in senior loan fund 6 hours ago
- CLO baskets empty as Sears declares bankruptcy 7 hours ago
- Experienced SRT specialist parts ways with Apollo 8 hours ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 12 days ago
- Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up 12 days ago
- CLO managers give ESMA requirements a test run 12 days ago
- Axiom puts tranches at core of push into synthetic credit 12 days ago
- Jefferies creates team and aims to build CSO business 12 days ago