Credit boutiques shine bright in Morningstar’s list
Morningstar’s five-star rating has recently been bestowed on a number of boutique credit managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlackRock prices US CLO triple As 4.9bp tight of market average 7 hours ago
- Marble Point enters short-dated reset market with $554.93 million CLO 11 hours ago
- Marathon prices $415.8 million CLO reset as liability costs run wider 11 hours ago
- Vanguard plans global credit bond fund launch for US investors 1 day ago
- Hildene revives trups CDO market with new securitisation 1 day ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 14 days ago
- Consultant calls on investors to quiz managers over ESG processes 14 days ago
- CLO Ucits funds take off despite investment limits 14 days ago
- Hermes’ novel fee structure sheds light on DL performance 14 days ago
- Past returns: LMCG and Trump 14 days ago