Points up front: traders are dedicated, no matter how hot it gets
When a fire alarm goes off, you should make your way to the nearest exit: unless you’re a trader
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CVC prices €411.7 million CLO reset as reinvestment periods lengthen 8 hours ago
- Debtwire: Highland slams chapter 11 trustee over Acis CLOs as Brigade and Oaktree wait in the wings 11 hours ago
- Turkey CDS rallies back inside 500bp on Qatar help, but curve remains inverted 13 hours ago
- Italian bank completes SRT with European Investment Fund support 14 hours ago
- BNP Paribas hires global credit strategy head 14 hours ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 15 days ago
- Consultant calls on investors to quiz managers over ESG processes 15 days ago
- CLO Ucits funds take off despite investment limits 15 days ago
- Hermes’ novel fee structure sheds light on DL performance 15 days ago
- Past returns: LMCG and Trump 15 days ago