Tracking down the credit industry’s original winners
All winning managers at the first Creditflux awards survived the crisis, under their own names – like BlackRock – or under new owners. But what happened to the people who collected the trophies?
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Astaldi credit event auction will have two deliverables, says DC 2 hours ago
- LCM brings CLO market tighter with $409.9 million new issue 2 hours ago
- Serone expands structured credit team as former GoldenTree official joins 6 hours ago
- Alameda County approves $33 million investment in senior loan fund 6 hours ago
- Former BlackRock PM joins Mirabaud for emerging market credit role 6 hours ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 12 days ago
- Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up 12 days ago
- CLO managers give ESMA requirements a test run 12 days ago
- Axiom puts tranches at core of push into synthetic credit 12 days ago
- Jefferies creates team and aims to build CSO business 12 days ago