US firms to continue CLO charge in Europe despite risk retention still applying
Europe is expected to welcome an influx of new CLO managers this year, despite the continent being subjected to CLO risk retention
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 3 hours ago
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 3 hours ago
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 4 hours ago
- HSBC asset management raises $800 million for global multi-manger loan fund 6 hours ago
- Napier Park's Secmen: the correlation between day-one arbitrage and final return is quite weak (video) 8 hours ago
- UK funds brace themselves against value-for-money ruling 22 days ago
- Credit boutiques shine bright in Morningstar’s list 22 days ago
- US firms to continue CLO charge in Europe despite risk retention still applying 22 days ago
- Direct lenders divided over projected impact of scrapping leveraged lending guidelines 22 days ago
- Blockchain experts eye CLOs in bid to overhaul archaic practices 22 days ago