We are not structured finance investors – we are corporate credit specialists
Fair Oaks' Miguel Ramos-Fuentenebro takes our credit quiz
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO refi spreads shift wider as Apollo reworks 2016 deal 1 day ago
- Payless bankruptcy steps on toes of CLOs 1 day ago
- Apera closes inaugural private debt fund at €750 million 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices its third CLO as triple As hit 148bp 1 day ago
- Palmer Square shows it's not afraid of experimenting as it prices debut CBO 1 day ago
- Keep calm and buy corporate loans 15 days ago
- Silence is not golden: loan investors fret over terms in Apollo-sponsored deals 15 days ago
- SEC proposal could strengthen BDCs’ power to purchase funds 15 days ago
- CDS lives to bring more fights as it steers past Ziggo and Sears 15 days ago
- CLO market holds breath as Japan risk retention looms 15 days ago