CLO equity can help pension funds expand their efficient frontier
Our columnist and Eagle Point Credit Management founder Thomas Majewski looks at how CLO equity can benefit pension funds
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO b-wic round-up: triple A notes boost volumes 4 hours ago
- US CLO b-wic round-up: secondary market continues its hot streak 4 hours ago
- Price talk circulates on ICG's €410 million European CLO 9 hours ago
- Ares grows credit 34% with direct lending boost, but high yield takes rough ride in Q4 9 hours ago
- CIFC casts wide net as it prices upsized US CLO 9 hours ago
- CDS lives to bring more fights as it steers past Ziggo and Sears 10 days ago
- CLO market holds breath as Japan risk retention looms 10 days ago
- Creditflux and Debtwire launch European direct lending report 10 days ago
- Equity investors eye resets as they focus on 2014 CLOs 10 days ago
- SEC proposal could strengthen BDCs’ power to purchase funds 10 days ago