No one knows when the next downturn will come, but for now we can hope for a soft landing
Our columnist, Churchill Asset Management's Randy Schwimmer, addresses the question that is baffling credit market participants: exactly where are we in the credit cycle?
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Bain targets $500 million for CLO-focused vehicle 5 hours ago
- York prices first new issue CLO since 2016 via Goldman 5 hours ago
- Illinois pension fund appoints private debt consultant and awards $75 million to credit 5 hours ago
- Napier Park reissues CLO bringing Monday's daily volumes past $2 billion 6 hours ago
- CIFC returns to market with largest new issue CLO in over three months 23 hours ago
- Alarm sounds on margin rules as small funds look to make early inroads 19 days ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 20 days ago
- Consultant calls on investors to quiz managers over ESG processes 20 days ago
- CLO Ucits funds take off despite investment limits 20 days ago
- Hermes’ novel fee structure sheds light on DL performance 20 days ago