Points up front: Catholic taste does not include credit derivatives
Is the pope a credit picker? It appears as though he is
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 2 hours ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 2 hours ago
- Ellington teams up with Princeton to launch opportunistic credit interval fund 3 hours ago
- Tunstall appoints head of debt strategies 3 hours ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 3 hours ago
- Time to reprice? Then compare the market 15 days ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 15 days ago
- Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up 15 days ago
- CLO managers give ESMA requirements a test run 15 days ago
- Axiom puts tranches at core of push into synthetic credit 15 days ago