Points up front: World Cup simulation shows models don’t work
England as fourth favourites? Pull the other one
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Bain targets $500 million for CLO-focused vehicle 5 hours ago
- York prices first new issue CLO since 2016 via Goldman 5 hours ago
- Illinois pension fund appoints private debt consultant and awards $75 million to credit 5 hours ago
- Napier Park reissues CLO bringing Monday's daily volumes past $2 billion 6 hours ago
- Värde picks up $250 million for Asia credit fund in just four months 6 hours ago
- Alarm sounds on margin rules as small funds look to make early inroads 19 days ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 20 days ago
- Consultant calls on investors to quiz managers over ESG processes 20 days ago
- CLO Ucits funds take off despite investment limits 20 days ago
- Hermes’ novel fee structure sheds light on DL performance 20 days ago