Real estate debt takes off as funds raise billions
Octopus's Ludo Mackenzie on why real estate debt is attractive: “In absolute terms, property yields are close to where they were in 2007, which would imply that the asset class is fully priced. In relative terms, however, compare commercial property yields to the risk-free rate and there is a healthy margin of around 3.5%.”
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Barclays strikes new US CLO partnership as it arranges Oak Hill reissue 16 hours ago
- CIFC prices its fifth new CLO this year via BAML 17 hours ago
- US pension backs Summit credit fund 22 hours ago
- Former Canyon partner and CLO PM takes on independent director roles 22 hours ago
- Fitch's Kendra: our default forecast for loan market in 2019 is 1.5% [video] 22 hours ago
- Dwindling refi viability forces revision of CLO forecasts 12 days ago
- ESMA regulations could halt European issuance, says LMA 12 days ago
- Machines connect as credit managers’ new best friends 12 days ago
- High yield bond experts spurn mock HY bond due to ‘red flags’ 12 days ago
- Managers call for reality check among BDC loan valuations 12 days ago