Talk turns towards five-year deals as bespokes flourish
There is growing appetite for longer-dated synthetic CDOs as credit curves steepen and competition among dealers steps up, but short mezz positions have also been working
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit traders' kickstand: widening catalysts gather force with focus on financials 2 days ago
- Cadwalader's Tobias: investors are pushing back against cash leaking out of a CLO [video] 2 days ago
- CSAM plans double CLO issuance next week with US and EU deals in the market 2 days ago
- New Look triggers credit event with big pay-out likely for CDS 2 days ago
- Crescent prices second new issue CLO of 2019 2 days ago
- Managers slide down term curve 16 days ago
- It’s possible to be big — and still be picky 16 days ago
- CLO single Bs to return with higher attachments 16 days ago
- Capital raised for risk retention keeps struggling CLOs afloat 16 days ago
- Managers look east as Asian credit fundraising takes off 16 days ago