There are no perfect hedges for CLOs
As the CLO market gets hotter and hotter, investors are seeking hedges against the inevitable downturn. But although there are a wide range of options, there is no consensus on which is best
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Iowa pension plan seeks high yield manager 16 hours ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 17 hours ago
- KSL holds $671 million close for second travel and leisure credit fund 17 hours ago
- GSO refinances Jay Park CLO with new B-side 17 hours ago
- BlueMountain prices its second CLO of the month via Citi 18 hours ago
- Time to reprice? Then compare the market 14 days ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 14 days ago
- Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up 14 days ago
- CLO managers give ESMA requirements a test run 14 days ago
- Axiom puts tranches at core of push into synthetic credit 14 days ago