Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity
European direct lenders have been given a boost with the Loan Market Association establishing a new precedent unitranche intercreditor agreement to govern the relationship between credit funds and banks
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 1 day ago
- Mediobanca hires experiences credit trader to build out loan franchise 1 day ago
- GSO registers new direct lending fund after going solo 2 days ago
- Former European Capital team raises $725 million for new direct lending fund 2 days ago
- CVC prices €411.7 million CLO reset as reinvestment periods lengthen 2 days ago
- Alarm sounds on margin rules as small funds look to make early inroads 17 days ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 17 days ago
- Consultant calls on investors to quiz managers over ESG processes 17 days ago
- CLO Ucits funds take off despite investment limits 18 days ago
- Hermes’ novel fee structure sheds light on DL performance 18 days ago