Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity
European direct lenders have been given a boost with the Loan Market Association establishing a new precedent unitranche intercreditor agreement to govern the relationship between credit funds and banks
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 2 hours ago
- Ellington teams up with Princeton to launch opportunistic credit interval fund 3 hours ago
- Tunstall appoints head of debt strategies 3 hours ago
- KSL holds $671 million close for second travel and leisure credit fund 1 day ago
- Derivatives margin threshold should be €100 billion notional not €8 billion, says Isda 1 day ago
- Time to reprice? Then compare the market 15 days ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 15 days ago
- Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up 15 days ago
- CLO managers give ESMA requirements a test run 15 days ago
- Axiom puts tranches at core of push into synthetic credit 15 days ago