Aircraft lessors: gathering clouds lead to talk of turbulence
Aircraft leasing companies have been cruising over the past two years as passenger numbers grew, but rising interest rates and trade tariff concerns are making some bondholders nervous
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Golub prices short-dated CLO with triple As at 116.3bp 7 hours ago
- CIFC resets 2014 US CLO via Citi 10 hours ago
- Hamilton Lane hires business development official in Munich as it seeks DACH expansion 10 hours ago
- Reed Smith adds former NatWest structured finance specialist to its team 10 hours ago
- Voya prices new CLO to highlight demand for new issues over resets 10 hours ago
- Managers cash in as investors come calling 12 days ago
- Crossover users face waking up to much tighter index amid credit selection rule change 12 days ago
- Loss absorbing rules spell wider trading for financials index 12 days ago
- CLO investors doff caps to Citi for creating fixed-rate substitute 12 days ago
- Dealers show appetite to retain tranches amid CSO growth 12 days ago