CDS could help wean credit off the QE intravenous drip
Muzinich's high yield portfolio manager Thomas Samson takes our credit quiz
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Newly launched Kyma appoints two senior investment analysts 2 days ago
- Portfolio managers continue to be pessimistic on credit outlook, survey finds 3 days ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 3 days ago
- BlueBay adds strategist to its emerging market team in London 3 days ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 4 days ago
- Mid market CLOs - the expanding middle 16 days ago
- Evolving strategy takes Norinchukin close to top spot in CLO investment 16 days ago
- New rules encourage growth in blossoming risk sharing market 17 days ago
- BDCs turn to CLO financing as effective alternative to bilateral leverage agreements 17 days ago
- Investors debate merits of bond buckets as regulators revisit Volcker rule 17 days ago