Danes work with Credit Suisse to bankroll direct lenders
Credit Suisse has forged an alliance with another pension fund in a partnership that will provide leverage to direct lenders
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Korean pension fund commits €80 million to European direct lending 18 hours ago
- Credit Suisse adds to its US CLO team 18 hours ago
- Wealth manager forms CLO partnership with Eagle Point 19 hours ago
- Simmons & Simmons adds partner to lead its CLO practice in London 20 hours ago
- JP Morgan continues European CLO push with its third new issue in Q4 1 day ago
- Machines connect as credit managers’ new best friends 6 days ago
- High yield bond experts spurn mock HY bond due to ‘red flags’ 6 days ago
- ESMA regulations could halt European issuance, says LMA 6 days ago
- Managers call for reality check among BDC loan valuations 6 days ago
- Distressed specialists spy opportunities in US mid market 6 days ago