Danes work with Credit Suisse to bankroll direct lenders
Credit Suisse has forged an alliance with another pension fund in a partnership that will provide leverage to direct lenders
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Japanese pension fund Chikyoren seeks private debt managers 1 day ago
- Newly launched Kyma appoints two senior investment analysts 1 day ago
- Portfolio managers continue to be pessimistic on credit outlook, survey finds 2 days ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 2 days ago
- BlueBay adds strategist to its emerging market team in London 2 days ago
- Mid market CLOs - the expanding middle 15 days ago
- Evolving strategy takes Norinchukin close to top spot in CLO investment 15 days ago
- New rules encourage growth in blossoming risk sharing market 15 days ago
- BDCs turn to CLO financing as effective alternative to bilateral leverage agreements 16 days ago
- Investors debate merits of bond buckets as regulators revisit Volcker rule 16 days ago