Points up front: BlueGreen OneTreeHill United, the CLO team
Inspired by Serhan Seçmen’s keynote address at Creditflux’s CLO Symposium in May, we’ve come up with a World XI of CLO managers.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 18 hours ago
- Selwood plants third credit opportunities fund with $150 million 18 hours ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 19 hours ago
- BC Partners buys into KCAP business development company 19 hours ago
- The financial crisis was the making of 'em 19 hours ago
- October: credit funds at a glance 1 month ago
- September: Ucits at a glance 1 month ago
- September: fund performance 1 month ago
- You don’t need a 15% default rate to make money in credit 1 month ago
- Selling at the time of the default or downgrade can often be the worst value decision for the CLO 1 month ago