Points up front: BlueGreen OneTreeHill United, the CLO team
Inspired by Serhan Seçmen’s keynote address at Creditflux’s CLO Symposium in May, we’ve come up with a World XI of CLO managers.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid market CLOs should outperform regular CLOs in the next downturn, conference hears less than 1 hour ago
- GLG prices second new issue European CLO of 2018 1 hour ago
- CVC reissues 2014 CLO, upping leverage to a huge 17 turns 1 hour ago
- Axa IM wastes no time resetting 2016 deal as spreads head wider 1 hour ago
- Calpers appoints CIO 1 day ago
- Direct lenders look for slice of large-cap loan market 19 days ago
- CLO investors doff caps to Citi for creating fixed-rate substitute 19 days ago
- Managers cash in as investors come calling 20 days ago
- Crossover users face waking up to much tighter index amid credit selection rule change 20 days ago
- Loss absorbing rules spell wider trading for financials index 20 days ago