CLO investors doff caps to Citi for creating fixed-rate substitute
Euribor floors have been a mainstay of the European CLO market for years, but last month Hayfin Capital Management and Citi teamed up to price the first CLO tranche to feature a ‘Euribor cap’.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- The Last Tranche: awards season is upon us [podcast] 21 hours ago
- Oak Hill reshuffles leadership in Europe 21 hours ago
- Jefferies subsidiary and Stonyrock plan mid-market alternative manager stake acquisitions 23 hours ago
- Guardian Life subsidiary prices new issue CLO with triple As at 148bp 1 day ago
- Maryland pension carves out private debt bucket 1 day ago
- Distressed specialists monitor weaknesses in direct lending 20 days ago
- Danish pension fund eyes niche credit opportunities 20 days ago
- Bespoke gains pull CLO buyers as market tipped to hit $100bn 20 days ago
- Direct lenders split over best way to manage loan restructuring 20 days ago
- CLO monoline businesses return with new purpose 20 days ago