Crossover users face waking up to much tighter index amid credit selection rule change
September could bring the biggest conceptual repurposing of the iTraxx Crossover index since its series 22 expansion, with IHS Markit set to overhaul rules governing how constituent credits are selected
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO league tables: Rockford Tower debuts to take manager list up to 41 14 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - October 2018 14 hours ago
- Tikehau’s private debt AUM hits €7.5 billion 19 hours ago
- ICG hits €4 billion target for European private debt fund 1 day ago
- Los Angeles pension backs Lone Star fund 1 day ago
- ESMA regulations could halt European issuance, says LMA 8 days ago
- Machines connect as credit managers’ new best friends 8 days ago
- High yield bond experts spurn mock HY bond due to ‘red flags’ 8 days ago
- Managers call for reality check among BDC loan valuations 8 days ago
- Distressed specialists spy opportunities in US mid market 8 days ago