Dealers show appetite to retain tranches amid CSO growth
There are increasing numbers of dealers involved in the CSO market and their approach to issuing bespokes is evolving, attendees at Creditflux’s Credit Dimensions conference heard last month.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sears CDS deliverables to be decided Friday ahead of 14 November credit event auction 15 hours ago
- CVC markets new issue CLO via BNP Paribas 17 hours ago
- Investcorp becomes fourth manager to reap €2 billion of CLO issuance in Europe 21 hours ago
- Crescent Capital hires former NewStar official as managing director 21 hours ago
- Ullico sets up fixed-income investment platform 21 hours ago
- Time to reprice? Then compare the market 18 days ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 18 days ago
- Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up 18 days ago
- CLO managers give ESMA requirements a test run 18 days ago
- Axiom puts tranches at core of push into synthetic credit 18 days ago