Wide CLO pricing need not be a drag
Established managers can price CLO liabilities at attractive levels, but we find that CLOs saddled with higher financing costs have nevertheless been among the market’s outstanding performers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Eaton Partners' Anstett: "investors want uncorrelated strategies in 2019" [video] 2 hours ago
- Solar hires private credit specialists from NewStar and WhiteHorse 4 hours ago
- Alcentra prices first new issue US CLO for 12 months in short-dated deal 21 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: Barclays and Goldman branch out to mid market 23 hours ago
- Deutsche Bank CIO moves into senior CLO tranches 1 day ago
- New kids on the block dominate awards 26 days ago
- Anti-ageing elixir gives CLOs 10-year lifespan 26 days ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 26 days ago
- CLO issuance faces threat amid loan definition dispute 26 days ago
- Market bemoans Europe’s lack of CLO manager tiering 26 days ago