BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit
Business development companies have been granted flexibility by US regulators, but there seems to be little consensus on the best way to take advantage
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO round-up: years fall off CLO market as it gets back to its old self 2 days ago
- Mid market CLO round-up: eyes (wide) open as mid-market CLOs re-awaken 2 days ago
- Och-Ziff adds structured credit specialist to team in New York 2 days ago
- CLO managers exposed as US mortgage lender files for bankruptcy 3 days ago
- Behave yourselves: EBA policy advisor warns against misuse of securitisation rules 3 days ago
- CDS lives to bring more fights as it steers past Ziggo and Sears 9 days ago
- CLO market holds breath as Japan risk retention looms 10 days ago
- Creditflux and Debtwire launch European direct lending report 10 days ago
- Equity investors eye resets as they focus on 2014 CLOs 10 days ago
- SEC proposal could strengthen BDCs’ power to purchase funds 10 days ago