Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up
German private debt is attracting a growing number of fund managers. Market sources say that deal flow through the first half of the year was at 65% of 2017’s total and had surpassed the number of private debt deals executed by funds in each of the previous five years
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- UK prepares derivative regs for no-deal Brexit 1 hour ago
- Five Arrows CLO points to triple A spreads settling back inside 100bp 8 hours ago
- New Mexico pension fund supplies $100 million to private energy credit 9 hours ago
- Balance Point weighs in with $380 million for latest credit fund 1 day ago
- CVC markets new issue CLO via BNP Paribas 1 day ago
- Updated, upgraded and ready to launch 19 days ago
- Time to reprice? Then compare the market 19 days ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 19 days ago
- Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up 19 days ago
- CLO managers give ESMA requirements a test run 19 days ago