September: credit funds at a glance
White Oak Global Advisors held a $2.1 billion final close on a new direct lending fund, while Phil Raciti's move from CVC Credit Partners to Halcyon Capital Management was one of the biggest moves in the credit industry
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- The Last Tranche: awards season is upon us [podcast] 10 hours ago
- Oak Hill reshuffles leadership in Europe 10 hours ago
- Jefferies subsidiary and Stonyrock plan mid-market alternative manager stake acquisitions 11 hours ago
- NNIP and FMO gain $250 million for emerging markets loan fund 11 hours ago
- Guardian Life subsidiary prices new issue CLO with triple As at 148bp 12 hours ago
- Distressed specialists monitor weaknesses in direct lending 20 days ago
- Danish pension fund eyes niche credit opportunities 20 days ago
- Bespoke gains pull CLO buyers as market tipped to hit $100bn 20 days ago
- Direct lenders split over best way to manage loan restructuring 20 days ago
- CLO monoline businesses return with new purpose 20 days ago