Still weighed down by 2015 oil price slump
It’s three years since the depths of the oil crisis but offshore service companies — such as the helicopter businesses that transport workers to oil rigs — are not seeing lift-off in prices or profits
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Supermarket scramble as SuperValu CDS surges wider on UNFI buy-out 7 hours ago
- New Mexico pension fund supplies $100 million to private energy credit 9 hours ago
- Balance Point weighs in with $380 million for latest credit fund 1 day ago
- Sears CDS deliverables to be decided Friday ahead of 14 November credit event auction 1 day ago
- Crescent hires former NewStar official as managing director 1 day ago
- Updated, upgraded and ready to launch 19 days ago
- Time to reprice? Then compare the market 19 days ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 19 days ago
- Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up 19 days ago
- CLO managers give ESMA requirements a test run 19 days ago