Still weighed down by 2015 oil price slump
It’s three years since the depths of the oil crisis but offshore service companies — such as the helicopter businesses that transport workers to oil rigs — are not seeing lift-off in prices or profits
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global b-wic round-up: Short-dated CLO paper hits the market 17 hours ago
- DFG hires experienced credit analyst in New York 19 hours ago
- CSAM prices largest CLO refi of 2019 with triple As at 122bp 21 hours ago
- Varde distressed credit MD departs in London 1 day ago
- Palmer Square's Angie Long: "The static platform has outperformed reinvesting CLOs time and time again" [video] 1 day ago
- High yield bonds regain lost ground 19 days ago
- Managers slide down term curve 19 days ago
- It’s possible to be big — and still be picky 19 days ago
- CLO single Bs to return with higher attachments 19 days ago
- Capital raised for risk retention keeps struggling CLOs afloat 19 days ago