Still weighed down by 2015 oil price slump
It’s three years since the depths of the oil crisis but offshore service companies — such as the helicopter businesses that transport workers to oil rigs — are not seeing lift-off in prices or profits
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Octagon's quick-fire start to 2019 continues as it plans another CLO reset 13 hours ago
- CLOs are not like CDOs, says Barclays, but warns of loan quality impact 16 hours ago
- HSBC hires former Barclays European leveraged credit head 17 hours ago
- Direct lender suspends withdrawals amid large loan default, reports Bloomberg 18 hours ago
- Canyon and BAML unite for second consecutive CLO new issue 18 hours ago
- SEC proposal could strengthen BDCs’ power to purchase funds 11 days ago
- CDS lives to bring more fights as it steers past Ziggo and Sears 11 days ago
- CLO market holds breath as Japan risk retention looms 11 days ago
- Creditflux and Debtwire launch European direct lending report 11 days ago
- Equity investors eye resets as they focus on 2014 CLOs 11 days ago