Machines connect as credit managers’ new best friends
The clamour for credit funds that adhere to environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria means the managers behind these funds are handling ever-larger and deeper data sets. This has led a growing number of fund managers to divert resources into incorporating artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning into their investment processes
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Dealers gear up to settle Sears CDS and rule on Ziggo successor 1 hour ago
- IAM closes senior debt fund at C$843 million 4 hours ago
- Neuberger Berman and Wells Fargo market new issue CLO with mezz price talk 21 hours ago
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 22 hours ago
- CVC Credit hires investor relations director from BlueBay 23 hours ago
- Disputes break out over cure contribution terms 28 days ago
- ESAs extend reporting olive branch to European CLOs 28 days ago
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 28 days ago
- CLOs can survive defaults, but it could be death by triple Cs 29 days ago
- US regulation drives insurance money towards credit ETFs 29 days ago